Location: Wilmington, Delaware
Nemours is seeking an Operational and Financial Performance Manager to join our team supporting partner hospitals across the Delaware Valley. This position will be responsible for financial and quality data analytics, project management, financial management, and developing reliable methods.
This position has the opportunity to work in a hybrid environment, with some requirements to visit partner hospital locations.
Successful candidates must have experience with healthcare financial and quality metrics, team management and project management, as well as the ability to work with multiple teams across a wide geographic region.
Support the Chief Partnership Officer, Partnership Administrators and partnership leadership team in achieving business growth and operating and fiscal viability by meeting operational and fiscal targets.
Demonstrate and maintain commitment to excellence in providing service and support to partnership associates and associates at partner locations.
Provide planning and organization expertise to the operational and business aspects of the partnership with a strong focus on data analysis.
Collect and analyze data with standard statistical methods, assess and report results, make recommendations and provide written summaries, reports and presentations to partnership leadership.
Participate in achieving optimal operational, service, and financial performance for Partnership Hospital Location(s) in coordination with other support personnel.
Direct Supervisor for DV Partnerships Administrative Assistant(s)
- Collect and analyze data and information, preparing reports using published standards to identify progress and adverse trends, provide written summaries and make recommendations. Implement changes upon direction.
- Create and maintain databases to assure availability of accurate and timely records and data for analysis.
- Provide service for payroll entry or support, maintaining provider requirements for employment/credentialing and employee health and ensuring that all regulatory and organizational requirements are current and up-to-date.
- Create, submit for approval and disseminate monthly data/statistical reports, activity and progress reports on partnership quality, service and fiscal initiatives and projects and develop presentations for partnership leadershi
- DV Partnerships revenue cycle oversight including: manage implementation of billing software, serve as a superuser for billing software, reconciliation of financial reports, and serving as a representative on local and enterprise process improvement projects
- Participate in annual budget planning, staffing analyses, and revenue projections
- Contribute data to support proforma development
- Partner with leadership in developing performance targets, reporting variances, and creating remediation plans.
- Oversee ongoing development and update of partnership protocols and reliable methods.
- Ensure integration of continuous improvement principles and strategies in all operational areas.
At least 3 years job related experience
Knowledge of Excel, Powerpoint, QlikSense