Nursing Director of Family Birth Center (Labor & Delivery) Are you a born leader?
If so, you can capitalize on your leadership capabilities and experience in Labor & Delivery, Mother Baby or Antepartum in this director level opportunity.
Our Macon campus boasts a 637-bed major medical center and we are proud to be the only children’s hospital in central and south Georgia. So, it’s no wonder that we have 2,450 deliveries annually including High Risk OB.
As a Magnet ® hospital we deliver on a great career environment in a major medical center that offers:
Navicent Health was incorporated on November 17, 1994, as a nonprofit corporation whose primary purpose is to coordinate the Medical Center, Navicent Health and other affiliated entities in their mission of providing a comprehensive continuum of high quality, reasonably priced healthcare services to the region. Navicent Health has 830 beds for medical, surgical, rehabilitation and hospice purposes. The Medical Center, Navicent Health – a nationally recognized tertiary teaching hospital and the primary teaching hospital for Mercer University School of Medicine - includes but is not limited to:
• Peyton Anderson Cancer Center, Navicent Health, a provider of comprehensive cancer care. Our services cover the continuum of cancer care, from screening and diagnosis through treatment and into survivorship.
• Emergency Center, Navicent Health provides access to our Level 1 Trauma Center and includes helipad capability. The Emergency Center, along with our three urgent care locations, treat over 120,000 visitors per year.
• Family Birth Center, Navicent Health has spacious labor and delivery suites, focuses on providing a family-friendly and family-centered environment for expectant... mothers and their babies, and specializes in care for difficult pregnancies.
• Heart Center, Navicent Health provides a full range of services for the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of cardiovascular disease, including congestive heart failure.
• Rehabilitation Hospital, Navicent Health is the oldest and most experienced medical rehabilitation provider in central Georgia providing comprehensive services to help patients achieve their highest level of mobility and independence.
• Beverly Knight Olson Children’s Hospital, Navicent Health, the region’s only dedicated pediatric hospital
Navicent Health is the region’s leading provider of a comprehensive continuum of services. Whatever your healthcare needs, Navicent Health is here to assist you and your loved ones.