Kindred is seeking a Director of Continuous Quality and Performance Improvement at Saint Mary's Rehabilitation Hospital in Langhorne, PA The DCQPI assumes responsibility and accountability for the hospital-wide Continuous Quality and Performance Improvement program. The DCQPI will assist the CEO/leadership and Medical Staff to establish priorities for Performance Improvement. He/she ensures that disciplines in the hospital work collaboratively to plan and implement Performance Improvement activities. The DCQPI will focus on measuring, analyzing and trending information in order to improve outcomes. He/she will assure ongoing monitoring of performance to ensure that improvements are sustained. The DCQPI will direct and assist in compliance with federal and state regulations and accreditation standards
· Registered Nurse with current licensure in the State of Pennsylvania.
· Certification by APIC (American Practitioners of Infection Control), and NAHCQ (National Association of Health Care Quality). preferred
· BSN or BS/BA required. Two years of experience in an acute hospital or rehabilitation setting preferred. Previous supervisory experience required.
· Current Basic Life Support/CPR Card preferred
· Demonstrated ability to plan, coordinate, and evaluate PI activities; effective oral and written communication skills and proficiency in basic computer skills required.
· Working knowledge of staff development and the educational process, quality improvement, infection control/employee health, and safety/risk management standards.
· Effective oral and written communication skills, in English with additional languages preferred; proficiency in basic computer skills required.
Job : Compliance/Quality/Risk Primary Location : PA-Langhorne-CHC Payroll - Saint Mary Rehab Hospital Organization : 6788 - CHC Payroll - Saint Mary Rehab Hospital Shift : Day