Tenet Healthcare's partner, United Surgical Partners International (USPI), located in Addison, Texas, has an immediate need for a Compliance Associate to support the Chief Compliance Officer for USPI. Position will assist USPI Chief Compliance Officer with management and execution of
1) the compliance champions program in USPI, and
2) key compliance oversight activities.
The Compliance Associate will be responsible for the following under the direction of the USPI CCO:
1) regular training and communication for Compliance Champions in USPI,
2) acting as a resource for the Compliance Champion Network,
3) participation in auditing & monitoring activities, including, but not limited to, Quarterly Referral Source Audits (data gathering/sampling), hospital space walk-throughs, and vendor qualification program audits;
4) assisting in the implementation of corrective action plans resulting from investigations or other identified issues;
5) assisting with administrative activities associated with Compliance Committees, including preparation of agenda and presentation materials, preparation of minutes, and coordination of any follow-up arising from Committee sessions;
6) assisting with preparation and oversight of compliance education and training initiatives;
7) assistance with conducting annual compliance risk assessment; and
8) other duties as assigned.
Travel may be required, up to 25% nationwide.
Bachelorâs Degree Required
3 years of progressive experience in the health care industry or equivalent experience required
Self-starter initiative and positive attitude required
Experience in compliance auditing, accounting and / or contact administration is a definite plus.
Primary Location: Dallas, Texas
Facility: Tenet Headquarters
Job Type: Full-time
Shift Type: Days
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicantâs or employeeâs race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.