Swedish Medical Center is looking for a Director of Systems Radiation Therapy and Network Cancer Treatment Centers \(1\.0FTE, Days\) to work at our Swedish First Hill Campus in Seattle, WA\.
The Director provides management and leadership for all administrative, technical and clinical operations for all Swedish radiation therapy services\. Specifically, SCI\-FH, Highline, Ballard, and Swedish Radiosurgery Center\.
In this position you will:
- Be responsible for the daily operations and personnel as well as: financial and business planning, business and new program development, marketing and communications, and physician relations for all areas
- Serve as site administrator and radiation therapy liason for assigned cancer treatment centers within the Swedish network
- Manage budgets for other associated work groups of radiation therapy services
- Serve as a disease site service line manager for Swedish systems for assigned sites
Required qualifications for this position include:
- BA/BS with related degree
- Minimum five years management or supervisory experience in a comparable organization
- In\-depth work experience in the radiation therapy field in positions that demonstrate strong capabilities to supervise and lead multiple work groups, set and achieve goals, and maintain high standards of quality care and customer service
- In\-depth knowledge of radiation therapy services an multiple department organizations
- Strong communication and leadership skills working with multiple departments and work groups
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- Masters Degree
- RRT Certification
About the First Hill Campus
The 697\-bed tertiary\-care center on the Swedish/First Hill campus is the flagship of the Swedish health\-care system\. Swedish/First Hill has one of the most active and advanced birthing programs in Washington State and houses a Level III neonatal intensive\-care unit\. More surgeries are performed each year at Swedish/First Hill than at any other facility in the region; volumes include more total joint replacements than any other medical center in the state\.
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits — see our website for details
Our Non\-Profit Mission: Improve the health and well\-being of each person we serve\.
Since 1910, Swedish has been a hallmark of excellence\. Swedish has grown to become the largest non\-profit health provider in the Greater Seattle area with 11,000 employees, more than 2,800 physicians and 1,700 volunteers\. Swedish is committed to being the best place to receive care, and also the best place to work\. We reward our employees with generous compensation and benefits, individualized orientation, education and a supportive work environment\. Swedish is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer\. Swedish does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, protected veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law\.
Job Category: Director / Executive
Req ID: 126589