Quality Management Coordinator
Family Medicine Department
Transcend Your Career to a Higher Level
Oceanside Family Medicine Center is multimillion-dollar facility just one block from SNCH, designed specifically for the training of Family Medicine residents. This 10,000-square-foot structure houses a reception area, nursing station, 17 examination rooms, a procedure room, an osteopathic manipulative treatment (OMT) room, residents' work area, precepting areas, administrative offices, a business office and a state-of-the-art conference room.
The center was built in 2001 and receives more than 20,000 visits per year. Our clinic is a NCQA-certified Level 2 Patient-Centered Medical Home and offers a full range of services, including a primary care clinic, cardiology, dermatology, geriatrics, sports medicine, newborn clinic, OB, GYN, OMM, podiatry, procedures, and on-site social worker and a dietitian.
We currently have an excellent opportunity for a full time Quality Management Coordinator to:
- Facilitate and implement the family medicine quality and performance improvement plan.
- Collaborate with family medicine physicians, residents, managers and other members of the health care team to improve patient care services and outcomes.
- Identify quality issues and formulate corrective action plans and monitor for sustained improvement.
- Assist in ensuring compliance to regulatory and grant requirements.
- Provide education to family medicine residents in respect to quality, performance improvement methodologies, principles of quality management, selection of metrics and techniques for action planning and sustained compliance.
- Bachelor’s degree in Nursing (BSN); Master's preferred.
- 3-5 years in experience in hospital performance improvement, management or other health related.
- Excellent team, public speaking and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to perform data analysis, report writing
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Access, and Outlook.
- CPHQ certification (or equivalent preferred).
For immediate consideration, please apply online at: www.SouthNassauJobs.org
South Nassau is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be afforded equal employment opportunities without discrimination because of race, creed, color, national origin, sex, age, disability or marital status. EOE M/F/D/V