Chief Executive Officer of a Large Employed Medical Group
COORS Healthcare Solutions invites you to explore an outstanding opportunity for Chief Executive Officer of the Mount Carmel Medical Group (MCMG) part of Mount Carmel Health - an award winning, 4 hospital system in central Ohio part of Trinity Health. MCMG is a growing medical group with 1025 FTEs of which 250 are employed physicians. Our client is seeking a dynamic and proven CEO to lead MCMG.
The CEO should be an experienced leader who can communicate the leadership's strategic vision and has the expertise to identify opportunities and methods to improve customer service, work process, and financial performance. CEO Candidates must possess the knowledge, patience, and communication skills necessary to design and implement quality improvement initiatives with the various departments, clinical and administrative staff, and the physicians. The CEO is responsible for organizing and directing the operations of the medical group to include all aspects of patient care, staff development, financial management and accreditation. The position is also responsible for directing processes that meet or exceed cost, quality, clinical and utilization standards and performance measures; ensures that services meet external and internal clients’ needs in a changing, competitive health care market.
CEO candidates must possess:
- Ability to navigate and guide the organization through a significant change process
- Comprehensive working knowledge of large medical group and healthcare management methods, operations, financial management practices and general healthcare market trends
- Working knowledge of all relevant regulatory compliance and certification standards such as JCAHO.
- Demonstrated leadership, communication and executive management skills
- Ability to manage diverse relationships between board members, physicians, management, employee groups, and the community is required
- Must be able to motivate, inspire, and communicate with individuals and groups
- Master’s Degree in Hospital Administration (MHA), Business Administration (MBA), Management or related field is required.
- A minimum of 7 years’ experience at the CEO or COO level in a large employed medical group setting.
- Strong healthcare operations background.
- 7 to 10 years progressive experience in the healthcare industry is required.
- Exceptional physician recruitment and relations skills are required.
- Exceptional community and board relations skills are required.
- Exceptional leadership skills and a hands-on visible approach to staff management and interaction are required.
- Exceptional financial acumen and operations management expertise are required.
- This position reports to the Mount Carmel Health System CEO.
- Competitive compensation, full benefits, bonus and relocation.
Mount Carmel Medical Group is located in Columbus, Ohio. As the state capitol, Columbus is a busy and growing city. This thriving Midwestern city is home to major universities, professional sports teams and an international airport. The city is booming, and not just in population. The Columbus Museum of Art added a spectacular new wing, and the Scioto Mile puts 33 acres of new riverfront parkland in the heart of downtown. Neighborhoods on all sides of downtown are bursting with new places to eat and world class shopping, and exceptional schools with a very low cost of living.
COORS Healthcare Solutions is a premier Executive & Physician Search, Interim Management Placement and Physician Alignment services firm. We are Healthcare Recruiters, Clinical Integrators and Nursing & Physician Specialists. COORS’ experienced and diverse team, with over 80 years combined healthcare knowledge, is known for delivering results, unmatched customer service and the ability to understand our client’s needs and culture to create tailored solutions that address their unique challenges in an evolving healthcare environment. As a boutique firm, we offer a concierge level of personal service to both our clients and candidates. Let us ease your transition in leadership or to a new position. We have been linking exceptional leaders and physicians with exceptional opportunities for over 15 years exclusively for healthcare clients. Visit us at www.COORSHealthcareSolutions.com or connect with us on LinkedIn - http://www.linkedin.com/company/coors-healthcare-solutions.